Upcoming Spring Craft Shows

Friday, July 09, 2010

Funky Monkey Summer Tales - Week 1

I have decided to try blogging once a week over my summer off.  So here goes ... my first week of summer and it has been a busy week.  With time off, comes summer maintenance meaning time to get that filling fixed that I have put off and get a new summer hair do!   I also finally had luck finding a groomer for my dog, he did get his hair cut but it did come at a cost the groomer and I got matching bites, plus I almost lost a finger.  And this is not good when you are trying to get your week of sewing caught up.. 

Speaking of sewing, I did manage to get all my weeks worth of sewing done and ready for the St. Albert Market this Saturday from 10-3 pm.  I also managed to get a special order done for a Bride and Groom Sock Monkey.  I have had such fun designing and dressing this lovely couple.  They are now bound for New Jersey.

And last but not least...World Cup Soccer action.  The Funky Monkey is all dressed and ready to cheer on his favorite team.  Hup Holland Hup!!!    He will be hanging out at the St. Albert Market tomorrow so stop by and say hi!